Monday, December 31, 2007
Tuesday, December 25, 2007
Sunday, December 16, 2007
- Erix 93, Whitebase, G-net from Malaysia,
- Izakku81 and Pazu from Singapore
- Eday from Hong Kong
- Two modes, the "Exodus" Mode and "Exile" Mode
- Exodus Mode - Normal mode with seven detachable blades to be used separately.
- Exile Mode - Berseak mode with one long sword as main weapon (by combining all seven blades).
- The Exia in "Exile" Mode will look bigger in size just like the Unicorn Gundam in Destroyer Mode.
Some of the ideas seems like a tall order to me. But since I'm still in the conceptual stage, any ideas goes! I will slowly weigh my options for the next few weeks and try to do something as close as I can to my ideal version.
I have already bought myself another box of the Gundam Exia so that I could attempt the two different modes and will post once I have some decent updates. Watch this space.
Wednesday, November 21, 2007
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
The first thing that attracted me to this kit is the camo scheme which is very pleasing to the eye. I don't know why but this kit gives me the "Metal Gear Solid" feeling..... hahaha.
This entry really overshadows the rest!
MASTER GUNDAM [MG][1/100]
MUSHA GUNDAM [MG][1/100][Conversion]
HI-NU GUNDAM [MG][1/100]
Another one with neat paint job and camo scheme.
HAZEL [HGUC] & FIVER [SCRATCHBUILT][1/144]
ASTRAY RED FRAME [NG][1/100]
A refreshing break the gold colour scheme
I think there are still some kits I never take photos of but I guess this is the bulk of it anyway.... Good luck to all the contestants!