photo b25057d1-2a8e-4652-8627-502b93ccd5b6.jpg

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Singapore Gundam 00 & Sangokuden Model Kit Challenge 2009

Our local (Singapore) mid year competition is finally announced! Time to have some fun! This time Shengtai put up two catogories for us to choose from, Gundam 00 and Sangokuden Models. You can find entry forms here- http://www.shengtai.com.sg/9/9.html . I would love to do both but with my speed, I doubt so. So what are you guys waiting for, time to revv those engines!
By the way, deadline for submission is 15 May 2009! So hurry folks!



2 comments :

me too...

went yesterday. bought a gundam exia 1/60 scale. Given free eco friendly limited edition GUNPLA bag and a poster.

go to my blog for photos...
www.temp2escape.com

Hi Gerald, I'm looking at them now!

Hi temp2escape, Will visit your blog soon... :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

READERS