photo b25057d1-2a8e-4652-8627-502b93ccd5b6.jpg

Monday, April 5, 2010

BB Goutaitei Sonken Gundam Korinpaku (WIP Part 3)

Ok I have reached the final phase of construction. I have primed all parts to checked for mistakes. As I filled up the holes with putty, there is a likelihood that the putty might shrink further after it cures. To cover up the gaps, I usually use dissolved putty. It is easier to apply and drys faster. 


I have sand down  and added lenses at various parts. 

Did not do much to the shoulders except to add another layer of armor at the tip.


I added two more "fins" to each side of the armor at the back of the head. 


After extension of the chest I need to scratch the "L" shaped details of each side. Saw some blemishes on this one, totally miss them. Sharp photos do help sometimes.... 

0 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

READERS