photo b25057d1-2a8e-4652-8627-502b93ccd5b6.jpg

Saturday, August 21, 2010

New collection begins...

Before I begin, just want to say I am NOT suffering from Gundam burnt-out. But I cannot resist what Bandai is offering me, WarGreymon from the Digimon series. I watched the anime a long time ago but I still like it till today. This looks very like an action figure/ doll to me but I am buying it nonetheless when it release in November. 




Pictures form myfigurecollection



My first three and more to come.... 

And now another favorite. I have been resisting this for a long time. But the floodgates opened the last time I was in Hong Kong. Incidentally, my first toy was a Zoid which my mum bought me. I could still remember it was a frog like machine. Don't know when can I start building but I guess I can start to accumulate first :)... 


4 comments :

I am aiming for the Wargreymon too! I recently rewatched the Digimon seasons 1 and 2.^^

Marzz - I just heard they have schedule for another new release in Nov! Am going crazy....

Gunpla - Review on Zoids? Oh that will come....

This Brings back those memories..escaping my tuition on Saturday just to watch Digimon series..lol..Hope they have metal graymon.. (^3^)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

READERS