photo b25057d1-2a8e-4652-8627-502b93ccd5b6.jpg

Monday, January 10, 2011

New page for tools and supplies

I have created a page for tools and supplies that I use in the course of modeling. Some of the methods that I may describe will be based purely on experiences  I amassed  over the years. I always believe that there is no right or wrong methods/ techniques to apply. As long as it works for you, it's fine. And if I came across interesting tools or spare parts, rest assured that I will recommend them here. 

And if you do not agree with me on some of the write-outs, feel free to write or reply to the relevant post. I am not perfect and still learning so I am open to all suggestions.  

Hope this will be the start of a new "partnership"! 

0 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

READERS