photo b25057d1-2a8e-4652-8627-502b93ccd5b6.jpg

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Iron-Blooded Orphans [G-Tekketsu]

I have not seen so much hype and excitement over a new Gundam series for a long time. So this came as a surprise to me as well. I don't have much information yet but this looks really promising. I'm digging the design of the new mech although I can't put a "Gundam" to it. Well, I guess it's a matter of accepting that Gundam designs has to evolve somehow.  

Looking forward to the actual product release for me! 


Airing October 4th, 2015 on TBS/MBS' Sunday 5pm slot

- Directed by Tatsuyuki Nagai
- Written by Mari Okada
- The main characters are Mikazuki Augus and Orga Itsuka
- Name of the Gundam is Gundam Barbatos
- This Gundam is a high drama story of a bunch of child soldier orphans who band together to find a place they can call home
- The main Gundam is a relic from the previous war which starts as a wreck, but will evolve and get stronger as they defeat more enemies and upgrade the parts bit by bit
- The Gundam shares the same base frame as all other Mobile Suits, and so can cannibalize parts, weapons, and armor as the story progresses.

Info from Gundamguy.












1 comments :

sounds like Megaman / rockman type of GUNDAM.

Can assimilate skills of enemy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

READERS