photo b25057d1-2a8e-4652-8627-502b93ccd5b6.jpg

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Battle Of The Toys 2016




One of the perks of being a modeler is being able to visit exhibitions, competitions and numerous events related to Gunpal and toys. And this is one of them. As Hobby Art gang was invited to showcase their range of E7 Model Paint at the event, I asked to tag along for the show. 





The event was held at Jiexpo Kemayoran in Jakarta. I didn't have high expectations of the event to be frank. But when I stepped into the hall, I was impressed. 5,000 sqm of space, many sponsors. I saw Lego , Hot Toys and lot of other familiar brands. There were also individual stalls selling an assortment of toys and stuff. It was immerse! 











I did a little demo with the help of Sam from Hobby Art @ Work. Done one with E7 #61 Clear Red and Chameleon #96 Orange+Purple. And PU coating by Lim Shin Sheng






Hobbymate boss, Edmund Teo was there as well to promote his range of "magic water" LOL... 



RG Sinanju painted with E7 paints and completed within 2 days by local customizer  
Erick Mulyadi Haryanto




Well, I could rattle on and on whole night but I think you guys are more interested in the pictures. So here goes! My random photos of the event. They were taken using my mobile phone as I forgot to bring my camera along for this trip. 



 









 





  

































   

























 

 






































 


 



 







 
 










































































 
















 






























 












































 






































 



















Well, that's about it. I want to personally thank Mr Robby Umbara, Jimmy Yu and the gang from Whitebase Hobby Shop for their warm hospitality. It was an very enjoyable and relaxing trip for me personally. Most importantly, we were able to reach out to people with painting demos and create awareness for the hobby and of course, E7 paints. 

Cheers!  





0 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

READERS