photo b25057d1-2a8e-4652-8627-502b93ccd5b6.jpg

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Why Toymaker?

Ok I admit I am a dimwit when it comes to blogging. After days of trying and testing, I finally realized my photos were taking up too much space and all I have to do was to resize them. And since everything is resolved now, I can finally get down to business....

I have been doing Gunpla for about 3 years now, and I thought I could have an "online diary" to post my works. Maybe by having a blog I could share my works with fellow modellers and contribute to the modelling scene here.

Furthermore, this will inspires and motivates me build more Gundams since I have so many kits yet to be completed.


For starters, I will post several of my old works and also updates on my current projects. And I may even post works of fellow modellers after I seek their permission. Hopefully I can make this Blog as enjoyable to read as it is informative.


My latest project consists of the Launcher Strike Gundam and the Freedom Gundam. Updates will come pretty soon.

0 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

READERS