photo b25057d1-2a8e-4652-8627-502b93ccd5b6.jpg

Monday, March 5, 2007

Interesting read

Ah Monday! As usual, i picked up a copy of The Straits Times and made myself comfortable at a cafe near my office for breakfast. And i noticed something, an article on modellers in Singapore finally ! It's about time someone writes an article on our fellow modellers and give them the recognition they thoroughly deserved! We have really passionate folks out there!

And I admire the courage of Mr Steven Yap who rents a HDB flat just to contain his stash and also serves as a workshop for other aspiring modellers, so I've heard. I cannot imagine the costs/ overheads involved!

Hopefully, this article can generate more interest among the younger generation, and act as the catalyst in popularizing modeling of all genres in Singapore. I would love to see how it develops from here....

0 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

READERS