photo b25057d1-2a8e-4652-8627-502b93ccd5b6.jpg

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Site Update

I was looking at my blog the other day and realised how plain it looked compared to those I came across. So I decided to look for some custom templates that I could use. I finally found one with two columns for more gadgets which was ideal for me. Currently, I am fiddling with the "html" thingy and I must say I am have a really sore neck right now. It is really tough pouring through all those codes and whatever those words are. It's driving me crazy!
I guess I have to do this through trial and error. Slowly...slowly...

2 comments :

looking good, but you may want to tone down the opacity for the background image. Too much images make the eyes run all around the page looking for the right detail & info. Doing so should bring the focus right back to the content.

Oh yes! Thanks for the advice. I was beginning to feel giddy looking at my BLog lol...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

READERS