photo b25057d1-2a8e-4652-8627-502b93ccd5b6.jpg

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Box Art

I must admit that I am a crazed Gundam Boxes hoarder. In the past, when I buy Gundams, I always made sure they were of good condition so that I could keep them. Over a period of time, I have amassed a lot of them. Once my wife would ask me to seriously consider a Gundam bazaar to clear "stock". I don;t know about that but I just love to see a room filled up with Gundam boxes! You could even say I have a fetish for them.
Part of the reason I collect them is because of the box art. I find them very nice and some of then are really really cool. For example, the Gundam 00 Designers series. I really love the artwork. I wouldn't mind getting all four even I have bought the eariler versions. Yes just for the boxes! Anyway these also come with LEDs, so I could put them to some use...




Some other updates - my "typical" base for the FAZZ. I am currently sanding that poor bugger. I really want to finish the FAZZ and move on to the next kit..... Stay tuned...








2 comments :

You can keep the boxes and pass me the kit for spares :p

Hahahah nice try Angel, I love to kitbash a lot hehehe...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

READERS