photo b25057d1-2a8e-4652-8627-502b93ccd5b6.jpg

Monday, November 16, 2009

FAZZ WIP (Part3)

I did not make it to BAKUC. Actually I managed to finish. But I realised there were quite a few fundamental mistakes I made and I just could not get pass these. THe colour scheme did not turn out to be what I set out to do. So, I had the whole thing taken down and send it back for sanding and fine-tuning.
Well, some pics of the arms.




I have removed bulk of the armors on the forearms to make it slimmer.



The picture above looks fine, but the red actually clashed with my intermediate blue. Something that I overlooked until its too late.




2 comments :

dont worry, maybe next time rite? yr job awesome..

no next time, will strip it down and repaint until I getit right. So stay tune my friend...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

READERS