This would have been her day.
- I want to bring her out for a good meal.
- I want to bring her out for a movie (something she have not done for many many years)
- I want to give her a really nice present.
- I want to tell her my second little one is on the way.
- I want to but I know I can't.
- Because she had to leave first.
- Because she was tired.
- Because she had no choice.
Wherever she is, whatever she is doing, I hope she hear this, that I thank her for bringing us up, taking care of us, worry for us, cried for us and even fight for us. If I am given a chance now, I will say "I love you".
Thanks for being my mum.