photo b25057d1-2a8e-4652-8627-502b93ccd5b6.jpg

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

HAG special sale - Formania Sazabi

Dropped by Hobby Art Gallery yesterday. I saw boxes of Formania Sazabi which had just arrived. I managed to convince Joyce to take one out for me to see and oh boy, am I excited. The quality is good in terms of the paint job. This one is certainly more impressive that the Nu Gundam. 

I got myself one knowing how hot this stuff is. The Nu Gundam is currently out of stock and I have seen people selling at high prices already.

Well, she told me HAG is currently having a little offer for this one. Together with the kit, a limited edition acrylic base will be given too. Each set going for SGD 288. Of course stocks are limited.

So if you ask me, better go own one today! What are you waiting for? LOL.







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

READERS