Some minor updates. Did some fitting and trimming today.
For the tiger head, I sharpen the edges and added two fangs. I wanted a more "fiercer" appearance, a sabre-tigerish look to be exact.
I got to replace the tail with the one from Tallgeese. The original one is too meek and look like a ponytail to me. Now it will look intimdating with spiky hair.
Since I have used the body of the Tallgeese, I need to widen the chest armor to make it more proportionate to the new body. Details will be added later (I have yet to come up with something).
Instead of lengthing the front skirt armour, I use the same part from another kit and glued them together. I save some time as I do not need to add pla-plate and putty. Furthermore, the armor will look interesting with layers.
I applied the same method here. my intention is to cut out the middle of the armors leaving the borders and inserting a blue transparent film. That will come later.
A mock up display of the unfinished kit.
A comparison with the original kit. As you can see, the proportion has significantly improved. The addition of armor plates actually gives the kit a more complex look. I am considering retaining the feets and armors of the Tallgeese. They just look better than before. Now, we will take SDs seriously after this one....
More updates soon.... I'm on a roll!