photo b25057d1-2a8e-4652-8627-502b93ccd5b6.jpg

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Gundam Head Figures by Leon Ku

I have some photos of these resin Gundam Head figures painted by Leon. I think these kits make very good display pieces. And he has done a very good job here. For those of you who never tried resins I must tell you it is a whole new ball game compared to plastic. It requires more sanding work and resin quality varies after several recasts. And masking is required since several colours can be molded together sometimes.  


GP02A






 RX-78-2




 Zeta Gundam 
This one is definitely my favourite. I always like the Zeta Gundam and its variation. I do have one unopened at home and hopefully, I can get around to do it soon. 



0 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

READERS