photo b25057d1-2a8e-4652-8627-502b93ccd5b6.jpg

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

HAG special sale 2 - Formania Nu Gundam

In my recent post, I mentioned that HAG was promoting the Formania Sazabi and the Nu Gundam was not available. Well now, HAG have restock them and selling at SGD195 each. And of course, its while stock last. I did a little review on this product in April this year. 



Like I said, this series is worth buying and collecting. I am looking forward to the next release and hopefully it is something I like :) 

 

3 comments :

195? thatz not a bad price but i not enough money to buy that lol

Hi, i just need to know whether HAG provide order service to Malaysia. I've missed the first release of this hi nu and desperately looking for one.

This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

READERS