photo b25057d1-2a8e-4652-8627-502b93ccd5b6.jpg

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura - Day 2 (30 October 2012)

Day 2.

Didn't get much sleep. A noisy neighbor who kept me up the whole night. Now I feel worse than before. But it can't be helped. Bed-ridden and possibly after a stroke, what do you expect that poor man to do? And that is the least of my concerns now. 

Well, no spitting of blood for today which is a good sign although more red spots appeared. That is to be expected. I am experiencing some back aches and a mild but dull headache too. Nothing  I can do about it.  Being a workaholic, I can't stand not doing anything. 

My hands became to itch into the second day of "idleness". I gave my wife a call and told her I needed medication, urgently. So she dropped by with the remedy during lunch time. Boy, am I glad. At least now I will be pre-occupied for the next few days. Provided I don't cut myself and bleed like nobody business LOL.. 





On the other hand, this is a great time for me to really sit down and evaluate what of my  hobby as I feel that I am drifting away from it. Perhaps it's the politics (yes, you have  such nonsense even in this hobby), or the general outlook of this hobby scene locally. Something is not quite right but I just cannot pinpoint it. 

Anyway Waylander and I are trying very hard to work on a new modeling website. Still at its infancy stage, I hope to have a portal where local modelers can learn and share works if possible. Something similar to what a famous Japanese modeling group, N-Blood from Japan is doing. This will probably gives me a new direction something that Gundam competitions cannot offer me anymore. I want people to grow with me, not stagnant. 

And speaking of Waylander, he is conjuring something very interesting. Titled "Project Morrigan", I assure you this one will be one of the talking points of GBWC.

And for our local GBWC participants, I just received news that photo submission deadline has been postponed to 6 November, more time for you lads. Work hard and I look forward to all the good works at the event soon. 

We continue tomorrow... 





1 comments :

Dear Kenny I'm so sorry for your health problem.
I hope that everything will return to normality asap for you.
A strong embrace.
Omar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

READERS