photo b25057d1-2a8e-4652-8627-502b93ccd5b6.jpg

Monday, July 13, 2009

Master Card Qubeley and "Freedom" challenge



Something interesting came through my mailbox yesterday. I opened up the envelope and was like "HUH!!!???". Attached to the letter was a Master Card with my Qubeley on it! Later I managed to find the "culprit" which was my wife. She applied on my behalf a Master Card with my work printed on it. Whooaa... How COOL is that?


Well, my wife have requested me to do a MG Freedom by this week for a friend. In most circunstances, I would say never because I am notoriously slow. However, after some consideration, I decided to give it a shot. Take it as a challenge as well as to practice my speed. Starting from today till end of the week!!! (I suspect the Card is a BRIBE from her)


2 comments :

Thats very sweet man, nice one, din know you can customise credit cards nowadays lol, must hint hint my wife to 'custom' one for me too hehheh

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

READERS