Monday, June 4, 2007

MS-18E Kampfer [Kanji Custom] Phase 3

After a long respite, I finally got started on Phase 3 of the build-up process. This time, I am concentrating primarily on the thighs.



I removed the housing and the thrusters at the sides.





Covered the gaps with pla-plates.



Using strips of pla-plates, I began to "wrap" around parts of the thighs.



Scribed and drilled a hole to insert Kotobukiya option part.



After I am satisfied with the placement of those strips, I added some more details.





Earlier, I have removed the thrusters at the hips as I was planning to replace those with a scratch built "packs". Pla-Plates were used to create the basic shapes.





After I achieved the shapes required, I proceed to add details with option parts (verniers).





More progress on the "packs"





The completed "packs".

0 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

READERS