photo b25057d1-2a8e-4652-8627-502b93ccd5b6.jpg

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mothers' Day, mum..


All I can give you are roses.That is the only thing I can do... 

Every year this day, I am always moody. Because I have been missing someone. I decided to pay her a visit with both my kids. I bet that she misses them. I miss her too. Almost five years have passed since she moved on, but it still feel like yesterday. Some days I wake up, feeling a void in my heart. I dread that. I hate it. But you know, you can't help it. Gradually I will learn to overcome it. Clinging on desperately to my memories of her, I hope that they don't fade with time like those old photos. Deep down, I have been blaming myself not doing more for her. But I acknowledge that nothing I do is ever enough. The feeling of helplessness is suffocating. I guess this is Life.

Well, since my sister came as well. I thought we could have a photo shoot for the two little princesses. I believed "she" was there just now watching over us. Hopefully, many many years from now, I will be able to see her again... 

To all of you, if you like your mum, love her, if you love her, love her even more. Don't ever hold back... 











0 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

READERS