photo b25057d1-2a8e-4652-8627-502b93ccd5b6.jpg

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Gearing up...

This year is going to be an exciting year for me. I don't know why, but the local Gundam scene seems to be heating up nicely. More youngsters are becoming interested in Gunpla. This is a very good sign. The local distributor is doing a very good job creating awareness and now Gundams are so easily available compared to 10 years ago. I just attended the Gundam Unicorn episode 3 this afternoon and the response was pretty good. Even better than I expected. This is very encouraging.

And then the little "duel" with Dc23 will certainly push me up another notch. With him around, I probably have to start racking my brains for ideas! LOL. Just look at his last update, it gives you an idea how massive his final product will be. Phew...

Local competitions are more unpredictable now.I got people here constantly pushing the boundaries which keeps me on my toes every time. I'm loving it though.  I can recall someone saying that he will "defeat" my  Qubeley one day. Well, that's a good start. But I never stop at Qubeley and will progress and surpass even that work.

Now it's a good time to concentrate on building now. I was kinda of preoccupied the last few weeks. Some disputes to settle but I'm hitting a wall as some people can be pretty elusive. But I think it is a matter of time when our paths will cross and I look forward to it. You can call it the "BIG BANG" if you want.

Right now, I just concentrate on my next build and have fun.

3 comments :

Good to see you at the screening today ^^

Hi hi. There was a bunch of you and I could not remember which one was you. Getting old and foggy. LOL

Yeap, just have fun Kenny! hope to do our duel soon. ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

READERS