photo b25057d1-2a8e-4652-8627-502b93ccd5b6.jpg

Thursday, August 11, 2011

A quick update

Been really busy recently with a few projects. Rather than writing a fulls scale WIP, thought that I post some pictures and will follow up with a proper explanation later. Basically, I have been working on the shoulder and main body. Progress is slow at this point of time as I need to re-construct to internal frame to suit the thin profile. Needless to say, another few weeks of sleepless nights.... 



Till next post! 

9 comments :

Love the extension mate ;)). may i know.. which part of singapore can i get Pla Plates?

Hi Khaidir,

We have some at HA. Or you can try Art Friend at Bras Basah complex.

I can't believe it , you just started and I already feel like my O sucks.
Your Sb skills are so amazing.

Thx for the INFO ^^ any around Orchard area or Bugis? cuz i'm mostly over there when i go to singapore haha XD might be there again on the 2nd day of Hari Raya :)

I see your point now. You want to make it lose its 'clumsyness'. Hehe... I really can't wait to see the final result! And also DC23's The O. Both of you are great modeler in your own unique way :)

Thanks man, this project will really test my skills. I am already having fun.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

READERS