photo b25057d1-2a8e-4652-8627-502b93ccd5b6.jpg

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura - Day 5.5 (3 November 2012)

Day 5.5

Good news and bad news. Good news is I can be discharged today. The bad news is my platelet has not increased since the last check. Considering my extremely low blood platelet count, doc told me that there are risks involved if I want to be discharged. But I reckon that it will be months later before the platelets go up to acceptable levels. That is one risk I have to take. Prolonged stay here may in fact, make my condition worse(if you get what I mean) LOL. 

Well, I'm still pondering I should jump right back to complete this monster. Anyway, it looks like a kitten now compared to Waylander's entry. At least I have the luxury to consider my next move. And I will take my time doing that. 


Will see how things unfold the next few days.... 

3 comments :

take a rest man. me and the rest of your fans wants you to be healthy.

Hi Suede, thanks for the concern. Yeah man, I won't push myself to the extremes anymore...

hope you feel better very soon my friend.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

READERS