photo b25057d1-2a8e-4652-8627-502b93ccd5b6.jpg

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Bandai U.C.Hard Graph series





The Bandai's new U.C.Hard Graph series. Hmmmmmm, I must admit, I am tempted to try one of these really soon. Besides doing "clean look" Gundams, I would love to do some military styled models. And i could really learn some weathering skills and also do different diaroma settings compared to the maintenance types I have done so far. I'm seeing myself doing something like this in the near future!

2 comments :

i think your maintenance style diaroma is already damn impressive! Please do some 'outdoor' diaroma!

Thanks for the timely reminder, Satanswing! I'm guessing that I have been doing too much of those maintenance dios that it got kinda "stale". Got to try one of those forest dios soon....Thanks anyway!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

READERS