photo b25057d1-2a8e-4652-8627-502b93ccd5b6.jpg

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

A Challenge

I am beginning to notice my stash of work-in-progress works piling up. This year has not been productive for me. Although I could always give the excuse of working late almost every other day, it is probably a matter of poor time management on my part. But I have to admit that having about two hours of modeling time everyday is simply not enough.


However, two weeks ago, I decided to do something insane, that is to join a local Gundam competition organised by Sheng Tai Toys Pte Ltd. I guess there is no turning back now since I have submitted the entry form. I do believe that the submission of the entries will be this weekend and hence, it is a mad rush to the finish. It has been proven from time to time that if you do last minute jobs, quality is bound to suffer (I can vouch for that). I certainly hope I could produce something decent in these few days.

Well, here's a preview of my "would-be" entry....


It's 12.30 am and I have just started priming and its gonna be a loooonnnng night.Hopefully everything go smoothly for me....


4 comments :

Looking forward to your master piece once again. I will be cheering for you. Cheers!

Its great that you're starting to get back on your feet. I hope everything goes well from now on.

Wishing you all the best.

Hi Kenny!
Great piece of work by u, i'm sure that accounts for lots of nites without sleep. Saw ur work in e forums n must really say its great. Will probably head down to Taka to see it for myself.

Gd job n take care!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

READERS