photo b25057d1-2a8e-4652-8627-502b93ccd5b6.jpg

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Mighty Muggs!!!

Recently, my wife and I got poisoned by these ""Mighty Muggs". It started off when I brought back the Optimus Prime on Friday night and the two of us got hook on it instantly. We spent much of our time today visiting all those departmental stores and shops comparing prices and looking for rare ones. It seems that we have a long way to go. In the end, got some real good bargains. However, my favourite ones are selling at a premium so got to put it off for awhile... Need to do some reseach....


4 comments :

alas bro, which u looking for? Contact me la lol, I have a friend who is mighty muggs siao might be able to help ya source out ha

Hi All,

I am looking for a might muggs transformer - bumble bee. I went to the toy shops at raffles place and cineleisure but they said it's sold out already. any other places or suggestions do u all have?

I sold then selling at Plaza Singapura last level and also China Square. Go take a look!

hi everyone, i'm looking for starscream.. lemme know if u hv any news of it.. thanks..

jackmataxatu@hotmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

READERS