photo b25057d1-2a8e-4652-8627-502b93ccd5b6.jpg

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Reflections

OMG before I even noticed, 2009 is coming to an end. Well the time has come for me to submit my report book. A look at what I have done for this year and to set up my goals for 2010.

Nothing eventful this year. And that suits me just fine. My office job is stablizing but I think I should give it a push next year. I don't see myself as a very efficient person. If I was, I would be finishing 10-20 gunplas a year. So I will be looking for ways to improve on that aspect. Somtimes I do feel a bit overwhelmed because there seems to be a thousand things to do and so little time. Most often than not, I begin to panic and can just go blank. I guess the key here is to prioritize my work and be systematic. Of course it's easier said than done, but at least I have narrow down and recognise my problems. Now all I need to do is to stop procastinating and get down to work!

As for my hobby, now how many kits did I finish this year? Freedom Gundam, Cherudim Avalanche, 1/60 Exia and a MG Exia. Four gundams in one year! Oh that is miserable... Looks like next year's agenda will be to improve my speed, as usual. I miss out on BAKUC this year because I could not finish the FAZZ in time. The "take my own sweet time" mentality has to go. Or esle I can never get anything done. I realised that I have never submitted a 100% completed kit for all the competitions I took part in except for the Sazabi Flight Type which I finish both the kit and the base. So next year, my aim is pretty simple - to FINISH something for BAKUC 2010. I think that would be a great achievement for me already(LOL).

As for this blog... on my! It has been almost three years since I first started. I could still remember my first post showing my stash :) well that had grown quite a bit from then. I have come a long way. Recently I have been trying to improve my blog. From the contents to the layout, I am constantly looking for new ways to make them interesting and informative. I think there is still a lot to be done and I will keep trying. However, I must say that it is pretty hard to maintain a blog with other committments (and distractions).

On the other hand, I have come to know a lot of people from other countries which is pretty amazing to me. This is one of the many factors that keeps me blogging about my passion. In fact I never knew that there are so many people follwing my blog and I am really grateful to all of them...

I would like to appeal to all of the readers of this blog to suggest ways I can improve. All ideas are welcome and I will have to see whether implemetation is viable. But I can assure you that I will keep improving.

Ever since my mum left me, life has became somewhat a black and white movie to me. Somehow, I do not fully enjoy the happy moments that I have as much and most of the time, I would be thinking of the past when she was around. At times, I felt that I am just going through the motions. At first it was tormenting, but lately I realised that those memories are only what I have of her left. I can bear to forget them so I keep replaying them. At times, I find the heartache really unbearable. I hope that my heart will just stop beating and I wouldn't feel a thing anymore. And it is very very frustrating when there is nothing you can do about it. Nowadays I would look up to the sky when I think of her. Why? I think this may sounds stupid but I am hoping the sky would open up and someone will answer all my questions...

Edit: I also want to thank my wife for being there for me. She fully support my hobby and has never complain about it once. I thank her for being so understanding and most importantly, forgiving. I will always cherish her and ensure that my family comes first no matter what...

I am looking out of the window now and tonight is especially beautiful. All the lights in the distance actually warms my heart even though I see them everyday. Tonight, I am feeling very good after so long a time. Maybe a new year is upom me and it is about time I live my life...

TO ALL OF YOU PEOPLE OUT THERE... HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

4 comments :

Keep on modeling and blogging buddy!!! :)

Happy New year bro...bro I thought you might like a script of a google translator...I mean, a lot of people visit your blog and putting up a translator might be useful to a few visitors. I cannot copy the script here though...but it's easy to install...I have it on my right sidebar if your are interested :)

Arh thanks man! I never thought of it! Happy New Year to you too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

READERS