photo b25057d1-2a8e-4652-8627-502b93ccd5b6.jpg

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

What a trip!

Ever since I decided to attend MAC First Anniversary Party, I have been looking forward to it. I always love to meet fellow Gunpla modelers from overseas. This time, I decided to grab Benjamin, Yihui and Edmund with me to meet our  friends from the Philippines. However the day  I was supposed to leave, I have been told that my Godmother has passed away. I attended the wake and paid my respects before leaving for Philippines on  the same day. I was feeling down but was determined not to let it get to me. I felt that I lost another mum that day.

The first thing I had to face when we touched down was the traffic jam. We were stuck in slow moving traffic for almost three hours. But that gave us more time to talk to chat! It was pretty enjoyable even though we were tired. 

The next day, we meet up with the rest of Mech Arts members before proceeding to Don's place. There was a HUGE crowd. I find it very encouraging as I see a lot of youngsters among us. The community here will go a long way! 

I don't think I want to bore you with what happened at the party but will instead,  link you to the various posts by my good friends, DC23, Izakku81 and Waylander:-





I am overwhelmed by the warm welcome and also touched by the gifts from DC23 and gang.






All these means a lot to me. And starting this hobby is beginning to look like the best decision I ever made. Hopefully, I will be able to meet the rest of the overseas members in the future. 

Till then, keep building my friends! 

4 comments :

Thank you for leaving us with so much Gunpla inspiration bro! My condolences to your godmother.

My condolences to your Godmother.

Looks like you had fun over at Philippines~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

READERS