photo b25057d1-2a8e-4652-8627-502b93ccd5b6.jpg

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

It's raining again...

Today is my mum's death anniversary. I woke up early as my family were planning to pray at the temple. I looked out of the window and the weather, gloomy, just like last year. It's certainly a reflection of my mood.

By the time I reached the temple, it was raining cats and dogs. Standing in the rain, I looked up at the heavens expecting an answer. "Why?" I asked. Why make me go through all this? The wind felt like ice, so cold it hurts. No answer, nothing. Just the wind howling.

It is so unreal. Like a sad movie that keeps on playing, and I am in it. Four years. Time has done little to heal the pain. I looked at my sister and I know that she is going through the same thing. Both of us want some answers, maybe some comfort or maybe ,just want to be with her again. It's good to be caught in the rain. At least she can't see my tears. I noticed that her eyes were red too.  

I shared this song with my sister a few days ago. I thought the lyrics are very meaningful and touching. A very nice song.... 





2 comments :

Hey Toy, before I start.. thanks again for the help on the blog questions. Life can be harsh every now and then and losing the loved ones is surely a painful process, but you have to understand that this is the end of every human being and we can't do nothing about it, we are here on this earth for a temporary time then it ends, some early some late. May God bless her soul and your family.

Hi Hasaki,

You are most welcomed and I do agree with you that death is inevitable but there is something we can do about it. What we can do is to live our lives to the fullest.

Cheers to you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

READERS