photo b25057d1-2a8e-4652-8627-502b93ccd5b6.jpg

Monday, August 16, 2010

Gundam Fiesta 2010

You know, when I look at Hong Kong and Japan, I always envy the folks there who get to see large-scale Gundam events. Well, not anymore. With the success of Gundam Fiesta 2009, Shengtai the main organizer, look set to make this year's event even bigger. I could still remember the display of all the Gundams from the first series to the latest one and also the huge Gundam 00 and Three Kingdoms dioramas. This year promises to be even better looking at the website .



Starting from 1 September to 13 September at Compass Point, Sengkang, there are a lot of attractions and activities:-
  1. A giant 1:1 Gundam hand will go on display 
  2. A giant battle diorama
  3. Gundam displays from Japan (that is something that interest me!) 
  4. The usual event merchandise 
  5. Guest Appearance: Mr Kawaguchi, the father of Master Grade models. An important figure at BANDAI 
  6. And Gundam Girls!!
I have absolutely no doubt this year's event will be a blast! I will be there on the first day and maybe everyday! :)  Join them on facebook




5 comments :

Awesome, In fact I was looking for events in Singapore. I will be there too.. :)

Bro gonna be there everywhere?
Sadly I can only make it on 8th Sept onwards due to exams.... T_T

Not everyday. Probably on the weekends. Q up? Wah kao, where got so much energy. But those exclusives quite tempting....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

READERS