photo b25057d1-2a8e-4652-8627-502b93ccd5b6.jpg

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Just not meant to be...

A few days ago, I wrote about this friend of mine who had brain hemorrhage. On Tuesday, she succumbed to the illness. It was all too sudden. We couldn't accept it. Someone so young and full of promise just gone like this. You know life is so unpredictable. I was at the wake earlier to pay my respects and when I saw the baby girl, my heart just sank. What will become of a child without the love of her mother? Life is going to be tough for this little one. But I can't imagine the incredible burden that falls on her father's shoulders now. I wish them all the best.

Suddenly I feel that it is not worth to slog my whole life. My earnings are not much but I know I am contented. Just now, my son was asking me for his seventh Nerf Gun. I was like "what the heck! buy loh... money keep so much also no point..." I think my son totally agrees with my philosophy lol.

"To Judy, you may have left the stage, but you will always be remembered for all the good things you have done and the lives you have touched. Take a well deserved rest and may we meet again in the future."

Always...

Kenny

4 comments :

That's sad to hear that about your friend.... Hope the she's no longer in pain.

I am very sad for your friend, is never easy to lose someone. The ultimate price we pay is the anguish of suffering a terminal disease, enduring the agony of chronic pain, the sadness of seeing others who are Seriously ill, and experiencing the despair of the loss of a loved one. The only hope of being able to see our dead loved ones and have faith in the promises of the Bible He wrote of a time When "no resident will say: 'I am sick,'" and he added: "At That Time the eyes of the blind ones will be Opened, and the very ears of the deaf ones will be unstopped. At That Time the lame one will climb up just as a stag does, and the tongue of the speechless one will cry out in gladness. "(Isaiah 33:24, 35:5, 6) Other Bible prophecies speak of Such A future. For example, the last book of the Bible, Revelation, Describes in time will eliminate pain. When God-Revelation 21:4. I hope you can be comforting and help

Sorry to hear what happen to your friend. Hope their family can pull through. But it pains me to hear of the baby girl having to grow up without a mom.

I'll gladly buy more nerf guns if my son ask in the future ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

READERS