photo b25057d1-2a8e-4652-8627-502b93ccd5b6.jpg

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Some updates

This Saturday I am flying off to Hong Kong for the Bandai Model Kits World Cup finals. So everything will be put on hold at the moment. I need to repair the base for the Trinity and also pack them to be hand carried up the plane. This is going to be a nightmare! The base is so heavy and at 38cm by 50cm, I kinda of worried about transporting it. 

Well, after I come back, I have a lot of work cut out for me:- 

-   Need to finish up the White Tiger (once and for all) 
-   I need to do a little maintenance base for the Formania Sazabi, for a customer
-   A write out on how I grafted to backpacks of the Sinanju FWS
-   Do a reviews on an Airbrush and several useful tools

That is quite a bit to be frank. And I will also start work on the 1/144 Kshatriya for the same customer. I am still at the conceptual stage. His requirements are simple. NO OOB! lol.... That a challenge I will certainly take!

5 comments :

KENNY I WAS WONDERING WHAT HAS BEEN KEEPING YOU!!!! I see... so you are going for the BAKUC. OKAY YOU MUST WIN!!! MUST!!!! ^^

Good luck bro!!..
I believe that u'll win..

@DC - I will definitely enjoy the event, thanks!

@gunpla47 - I am going there for the fun man! And the weather as well...

@mc - No doubt I will :)

@ferry - Thanks but I am already contented that we managed to finish this trio....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

READERS