photo b25057d1-2a8e-4652-8627-502b93ccd5b6.jpg

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!


It's 5am local time. About time to go to the airport. Finally, I have the chance to go Hong Kong to experience the competition process. Chances like these are few and far in between, so I will treasure this trip. I am a bit worried though leaving my wife and the two children. But this is one I can't pass. And whenever I leave Singapore, it always feels like I leave my mom once more. 

After three years, the void left by her is still there and will never be filled. I miss her very much still and I do shed a tear or two sometimes. Well, life goes on and looking forward is the only thing I can do. And looking forward is what I will do for this Hong Kong trip!

To my wife, thanks for your support and I love you! (hope you read this post) 

And to the rest of you, Merry Christmas and happy holidays! 

"And ma, I love you too".  


6 comments :

Dear... Enjoy your trip and I love you too.

some void are always there to remind us that life need to live to the max and make it count.

My blessing to you and the team that representing Singapore! Hope you guys will win BIG!

Merry Christmas!

hello there, hope you've had a wonderful christmas, believe me, i've just happened to stumble upon your blog today, and i was amazed by all of your works! they are truly amazing!

I've been trying to get myself a kit to work on for as long as i can remember and finally i've manage to save up some cash and ordered myself 2 kits that i'm hoping to arrive soon :D

so i humbly ask you, is there any advice for a true beginner like me, thanks! and keep on being awesome!

*ps

the kits that i've oredered are

NG 1/100 DYNAMES

MG 1/100 DEATHSCYTHE EW

Congratulation on the winning in Hong kong. Great news.

Congratulations for your winning bro. Your sinanju's strike!!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

READERS