photo b25057d1-2a8e-4652-8627-502b93ccd5b6.jpg

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Deadline looming...


I got to admit. I just do not have the habit of posting Work-In-Progress pictures of my competing entry. Simply because I want it to be a surprise. It will not be fun if everyone knows what I am doing or seen my work before actual submission. But I thought I should let my readers know I am still around and trying very hard to complete my entry for this year. 

Hopefully by November, I can produce something that I'm happy about, for once. 


And since, everyone been showing snippets of their WIPs following up to GBWC2012, I will follow suit and leave you with something ;) 


See you guys in three weeks time!  

1 comments :

Didn't you say your'e doing a cannon strike? O.O

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

READERS