photo b25057d1-2a8e-4652-8627-502b93ccd5b6.jpg

Monday, November 26, 2012

A crazy trip

Imagine this:-

- Two guys who share the same passion for the same hobby; 
- With loads of free time after competition; 
- And have absolutely no clue what to do with it; 

Saturday. 4 hours and the half and more than 300 kilometers later, Waylander  and I made it to Kuala Lumpur. The intention is to take a better look at all the GBWC entries in Malaysia, meet up with the local lads, buy some stuff and head straight back to Singapore. 

First stop: Infinite Creation. A local hobby store with a really huge area for modelers to gather and work on models. 
























































GBWC MALAYSIA 2012 entries. 





Second (Open Cat) by Rayloke







1st (Open Cat) by Phoon



































3rd (Open Cat) by Alphaleo

























I finally have the chance to sdee Jeff Ho's World Champion entry for 2011 and I must say I stunned. The whole thing is just wow. The whole composition is perfect and very appealing. Kudos to him for coming up with such a masterpiece.


Well, this trip would not be compete if we did not buy any toys. And I can't believe my luck when  I found this in one of the stores. At last, my Liger Zero collection is completed. 

Ans Last but not least, I wish to thank Phoon, Rayloke, Genocider, Becky and Sherman for their hospitality! You guys rocks! 



2 comments :

Lot of wonderful work especially those at the shop! Cool!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

READERS