photo b25057d1-2a8e-4652-8627-502b93ccd5b6.jpg

Sunday, February 26, 2017

A new start


I have being blogging for more than a decade now. But slowed down considerably in recent years. Why? Because of Facebook. They have make it easily to share content via many platforms and gadgets. So it's kinda hard to get back to blogging. 

For the past few months, I have been trying this free platform, WIX. It is good for idiots like me who can't code, design websites. After many trials and errors, I managed to cook up something decent to look at. And most importantly, a gallery of my old works and hopefully adding new ones soon. 

There is a dedicated blog at the website too. So I will start to blog from there soon. 



2 comments :

Oh god you're posting again, welcome back !

&-)

Facebook is way overated...

Think of it like this - a website / blog is like listening to a great album an getting into the vibe whereas facebook is like being in a traffic jam and all the cars have their windows open and stereos turned up.

Ha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

READERS