photo b25057d1-2a8e-4652-8627-502b93ccd5b6.jpg

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Some scans Nov Hobby Japan

I bought myself the November issue of Hobby Japan and thought that I could share some pictures here.  First stop, Gundam 00 - A wakening of the Trailblazer- most of the Gundams from these three installments looks pretty similar. Nevertheless, the new designs still very appeal to me. I did not get to watch the movie but I heard some mixed reviews. 

 GNT-0000 OO Qan[T]




Having dragoons is nothing new in the Gundam scene. Well at least this one can transformed into a saber and blaster. 


GN-010 Gundam Zabanya 

 Ah.. a personal favorite of mine. So is Cherudim and Dynames before that. The newest mecha comes with these GN bits which looked damn impressive! I am wondering whether Bandai will be releasing its MG version any time soon... 




GN-011 Gundam Harute

I always have a soft spot for orange mecha and this one is no different. Somewhat more menacing than Arios,  and I like how the binders are placed at the back. Very unique design.  





CB-002 Raphael Gundam 

The first time I saw this, I thought the design looked similar to Gadessa. A mecha with slim legs + bulky headgear = severe headache. 




GN-008RE Seravee Gundam II 

It was not a tough guess afterall. 


Another surprise from Bandai. Master Grade 00 Qan[T] - 4725 yen - November release. 





00 Qan[T] Full Saber
 True to its tradition, they must give it another sword.  Wielding two giant swords sounds too much to me though. But, I'm so getting this attachment. I heard it's going to be a February edition? 











0 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

READERS