photo b25057d1-2a8e-4652-8627-502b93ccd5b6.jpg

Friday, March 25, 2011

RX-78 Head Unit (WIP)

Next in line, a Banpresto RX-78 head set. I am very surprised about this product. Details are pretty decent and it can be taken apart easily. My task is pretty simple; add some internal mechanisms, detail up, add LEDs, some re-shaping, create the collar and maybe a base, LOL... 

I am not going for the traditional colour scheme of white, red and yellow. I am having a dilemma right now, a Zeon's Gundam version or Char's version is more interesting? 

Well, so many projects, so little time. Double Speed!!! (you guys did notice the MG Son Gukou behind right?) 





2 comments :

Or maybe you can go for for full armor gundam or G3's colour schemes? Char's colour scheme should be a great choice in my personal opinion:D

Hi Daymien,

I love Char's scheme too... G3 is nice as well. Darn, now i Wish I have two of this heads...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

READERS