photo b25057d1-2a8e-4652-8627-502b93ccd5b6.jpg

Thursday, December 13, 2012

There she goes again...


It has been a long time since she came to me in my dreams. I was just thinking about her the other day. So caught up with life that I have little time for her. Come of think of it, maybe I have moved on (whatever that means)... Well until last night.



I looked up and the sky was as blue as the sea and it was very soothing. 
And yet the surroundings looked misty and mysterious. It's like been in between two worlds. 
I can't feel the sand under my bare feet nor the heat from the sun. 
No breeze, no movement, just calmness. 
It's like the world stood still for that very moment.
I looked at my hands and realized they were smaller. 
I was a little boy all over again!

Then someone held my hand. 
I looked up and realized it was her. 
She looked at ease. 
She looked really good. 
As we walked down the beach, I kept looking at her face. 
She was smiling. 
I tried to talk but no sound came out as usual. 

We came to this huge floating vessel and went on it. 
It was buzzing with activity. I saw many people. 
It was like a fair with lots of delicious food going around. 
I realized many were my favourite food. 
Perhaps she prepared them for me. 
Perhaps she wants me to know she is well and doing fine. 
I looked around for familiar faces, hoping that she is well taken care of but couldn't find any. 
I woke up. 
I could feel tears welling up in my eyes. But those were happy tears. 

Thanks for telling me you are still there for me.  
Because I will be there for you too. 
I miss you... Mum...

Always...


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

READERS