photo b25057d1-2a8e-4652-8627-502b93ccd5b6.jpg

Saturday, June 1, 2013

GMG Sazabi (modeled by Johmny)


I seldom feature works of other modelers here. But damn! this is one really sweet Sazabi!  And how I wish it was me who did this. This is what Formania Sazabi should look like with lower torso/legs. Apart from all the amazing details and the perfect paint job, what really makes this kit stands out is the colour scheme. 

You never see it coming. And bang! One white demon smacked in your face. I admire the modeler's courage and his skills at pulling it off. And to think that this is a full resin kit, I gotta take my hat off just for this fellow....













































Looking at this work really reignite the fire within me. Now all I need to do is to wait for this....
and I can do crazy stuff again...





0 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

READERS