photo b25057d1-2a8e-4652-8627-502b93ccd5b6.jpg

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Backpack explanation for SInanju FWS (or sort of)

After my Sinanju FWS, I have received a lot of queries on how I attach another set of thrusters to the back. Well, I went through my photos and realize that I do not have any WIP pictures to explain. Luckily, I have a young friend who manged to do just that and I "borrowed" a picture from him for reference. 

As I am doing more kit bashing lately, it is hardly surprising that I buy two of the same kit at one time. 



Thanks to mabheq for this picture. As you can see, the top part of the backpack was cut out and then glued to the other back pack. I used pins to secure the both of them. 



Well, there is hardly anything for me to say since the picture above will speak for itself (I think). Let me know if you guys still need clarification. 

0 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

READERS